From 13 to 16 June 2019, 50 young people from six countries will meet in the Black Forest (D) to live sustainably together for four days and to launch actions for a sustainable and solidary world.
And you can be part of it!
4 days 4 future
Destroy nature and pollute the environment, warm up the climate and consume ressources irresponsibly, is not only harming our planet, but also all the people who are living here and not least ourselves. The question ist, how are we going to keep living together! Climate and environmental protection are subjects of solidarity and equality, the less privileged are the ones who suffer from it first. We want to see what we can do ourselves – starting now! – and think about how we can actively politicaly change things.
Be part of it!
WHAT IS IT ABOUT
- live with 50 young people from 6 different countries for four days and be eco-friendly
- discuss together, what we can and have to do, so that we, the young generation, still have a future
- interact with the local community
- develop actions to raise the awareness for a sustainable world
- have fun, party, enjoy nature and the region
- living simply in a house in the Black Forest
- self-sufficiency: shop, cook and clean together with an ecologic mindset
- set a grocery budget, decide together what we need to buy
- free for participants (thanks to our sponsor ERASMUS+)
Then come to the 4days4future Action Meeting 2019!
From Thursday 13th – Sunday 16th of June 2019 in Lenzkirch, Upper Black Forest (in the southwest of Germany)
Each member organization is allowed to participate with eight people. Contact directly to your YoungCaritas to sign up:
youngCaritas Sputh Tirol
Young Caritas Luxembourg
Young Caritas France
Impressions from the Action Meeting that happend last year in Bolzano: